UTAH SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL
Assistant Charge Position OPEN
Start Date: May 10, 2021
End date: July 2, 2021
Housing is provided, along with a travel stipend, hourly rate & overtime as needed.
An average of a 50 hour work week.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Execution and proficiency in all scenic treatments, under the Charge Artist
· Overseeing Scenic Artists and techniques, in absence of the Charge Artist
· Maintaining a clean and safe workspace
· Organizing shop space
· Assist in sampling and leading treatments
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· At least 2 years of professional experience
· Knowledge of theatrical scenic painting techniques, along with experience in both interior and exterior painting
· Experience supervising/leading a paint crew
· Must abide by USF’s Covid-19 policies; such as wearing a mask at work and in public, and being vaccinated upon arrival if not already.
· Being flexible and adaptive to priorities
· Attention to detail while on deadlines
Any questions about this position or interested, send cover letter and resume to USF Festival Charge, Kendall Davila at firstname.lastname@example.org