The Rev Theatre Co. (Formerly FLMTF/MGR) seeks a qualified Scenic Painting Intern for our 2020 season, including ‘Rocky’, ‘Witness Uganda’, ‘State Fair’ and ‘Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story’.
Reports to the Production Manager (PM) and Scenic Charge (SC).
Those encouraged to apply: Self-motivated individuals who are confident in their scenic painting skill and prior experience as part of a professional or college paint shop. At least 1-2 years of college experience.
• Participates in the painting of sets for the Summer Season and Youth Tour.
• Assists in the upkeep and general maintenance of all paint work areas and paint tools.
• Punctual and stays on schedule. Keeps supervisors informed of progress and asks for help when needed.
• Maintains excellent communication to facilitate the organization’s continuing functionality.
• Performs the essential job functions safely, successfully, and consistently with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Maintains regular, punctual attendance.
• Has the ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Is comfortable working at heights from Genie lifts, ladders and scaffolding.
• Any other duties as assigned by the PM or TD.
Job dates are 5/18/2020 – 8/26/2020. Pay is $150 per week plus housing. Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Michael Iannelli, Production Manager at email@example.com
*Interviews will begin in the second week of January*