Early May-Late September
$616 (Housing Included) per week
The Rev Theatre Company seeks qualified Production Department Heads, Staff, Apprentices and Interns for our 2021 season, including ‘42nd Street’, ‘Sister Act’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Ragtime’ and ‘John Denver’s America’.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Michael Iannelli, Director of Production and Operations, at Production@therevtheatre.com
*Interviews will begin in Mid-February*
Scenic Charge (Early May – Late September)
Reports to the Director of Production (DP) and Technical Director (TD).
Those encouraged to apply: Self-motivated individuals with strong scenic painting skill and prior experience leading a paint staff. Preferred candidates will have prior scenic painting and/or scenic charge experience working at a professional theatre.
• Supervises, coordinates and participates in the painting of sets for the Summer Season and Youth Tour.
• Supervises Scenic Artist and other staff assigned to paint.
• Oversees purchase of all paints and paint supplies and remains within budget unless authorized by the DP.
• Attends production meetings and other meetings as scheduled by the TD or DP.
• Evaluate the need for overhire and communicate those needs to the DP in a timely manner.
• Oversees upkeep and general maintenance of all paint work areas.
• Punctual and stays on schedule. Keeps supervisors informed of progress and asks for help when needed.
• Maintains excellent communication to facilitate the organization’s continuing functionality.
• Performs the essential job functions safely, successfully, and consistently with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Maintains regular, punctual attendance.
• Has the ability to lift 70 pounds.
• Is comfortable working at heights from Genie lifts, ladders and scaffolding.
• Any other duties as assigned by the DP or TD.
To apply for this job email your details to Production@therevtheatre.com