Arrow Rock Lyceum seeks a Charge Artist for its 59th Season.
- The Charge Artist contract runs from May 20-Aug 3.
- Housing is provided for all staff.
- Pay range begins at $350/week, BOE.
- Arrow Rock Lyceum is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness in hiring and all daily operations.
- The Charge Artist will work with the Scenic Designer/Technical Director to implement all painting as design demands.
- Touch up maintenance for shows that are running.
- Maintain a high standard of quality in a quick paced shop.
- Aid Props Master with difficult faux finishes.
- The Charge Artist should be an organized self-starter who has a strong background in scenic paint techniques, foam carving, drop painting and color mixing.
- A history of experience is a must.
- Ability work from digital paint elevations.
- Ability to collaborate with shop to negotiate space and time concerns.
- Ability to plan and schedule work and anticipate paint supply needs.
- Dedication to maintaining a clean, safe, productive and positive shop environment.
- Ability to tolerate pun-based humor.
- Previous experience with colorant based paint mixing system.
Send resumes and either a digital portfolio or link to one to email@example.com. Please include at least three references.
About The Lyceum Theatre
The Lyceum Theatre is one of Missouri’s oldest professional regional theatres (AEA- LOA-LORT D). In 1961, in an old Baptist church, the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre began entertaining audiences. Now, over a half a century later, The Lyceum continues to entertain audiences in a beautiful, historic setting. Located in the unique Village of Arrow Rock, Missouri, The Lyceum is now housed in a beautiful, intimate 416 seat theatre where Lyceum audiences truly are a part of the action. Each year, more than 33,000 patrons enjoy Broadway-caliber productions created by professional theatre artists carefully chosen from around the country.