05/03/2023 – 09/16/2023
The REV Theatre Company seeks qualified production department heads and seasonal staff for our 2023 season, including ‘Evita’, ‘Into the Woods’, ‘Beautiful’ and ‘A Chorus Line’.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Michael Iannelli, Director of
Production and Operations, at Production@therevtheatre.com
*We will begin scheduling interviews in January*
Scenic Charge (5/3 to 9/16), $600 and provided housing/week
Reports to the Director of Production and Technical Director
Those encouraged to apply: Self-motivated individuals with strong scenic painting skill and prior experience leading a paint staff. Preferred candidates will have prior scenic painting and/or scenic charge experience working at a professional theatre.
***Please note – This job provides company housing at no cost. Candidates who choose not to accept
housing will be paid an additional $75/week.
● Supervises, coordinates and participates in the painting of sets for the Summer Season and Youth Tour.
● Supervises Scenic Artist and other staff assigned to paint.
● Oversees purchase of all paints and paint supplies and remains within budget unless
authorized by the DoP.
● Attends production meetings and other meetings as scheduled by the TD or DoP.
● Evaluate the need for overhire and communicate those needs to the DoP in a timely manner.
● Oversees upkeep and general maintenance of all paint work areas.
● Punctual and stays on schedule. Keeps supervisors informed of progress and asks for help
● Maintains excellent communication to facilitate the organization’s continuing functionality.
● Performs the essential job functions safely, successfully, and consistently with the ADA, FMLA
and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative
● Maintains regular, punctual attendance.
● Has the ability to lift 50 pounds.
● Is comfortable working at heights from Genie lifts, ladders and scaffolding.
● Other duties may arise. These duties will fall strictly within the scope of the job description.
The REV Theatre Company is proud to affirm and accelerate its commitment to equality, diversity and inclusivity, ensuring that our workforce, stages and boardroom reflect our dedication to social and racial equality. As a united staff and board, we promise to promote an environment that is truly equitable as an ongoing and intentional process of self-examination, accountability and action. Black lives matter.