05/10/2023 – 08/11/2023
The REV Theatre Company seeks qualified production department heads and seasonal staff for our 2023 season, including ‘Evita’, ‘Into the Woods’, ‘Beautiful’ and ‘A Chorus Line’.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Michael Iannelli, Director of Production and Operations, at Production@therevtheatre.com
*We will begin scheduling interviews in January*
Scenic Painter (5/10 to 8/11), $500 and provided housing/week
Reports to the Director of Production and Scenic Charge
Those encouraged to apply: Self-motivated individuals with strong scenic painting skill and prior experience as a scenic painter or scenic painting intern at a professional theatre.
***Please note – This job provides company housing at no cost. Candidates who choose not to accept housing will be paid an additional $75/week.
● Participates in the painting of sets for the Summer Season and Youth Tour.
● Participates in the fabrication and sewing of drops.
● Participates in other scenic applications as they apply to painting, including, but not limited to: Sanding, Texturing, working with Fabric, etc.
● Assists in the purchase of all paints and paint supplies.
● Assists in the upkeep and general maintenance of all paint work areas and paint tools.
● Takes care of paint notes from show reports when they are too large to be achieved by Show Carpenter.
● Punctual and stays on schedule. Keeps supervisors informed of progress and asks for help when needed.
● Maintains excellent communication to facilitate the organization’s continuing functionality.
● Performs the essential job functions safely, successfully, and consistently with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative
● Maintains regular, punctual attendance.
● Has the ability to lift 50 pounds.
● Is comfortable working at heights from Genie lifts, ladders and scaffolding.
● Other duties may arise. These duties will fall strictly within the scope of the job description.
The REV Theatre Company is proud to affirm and accelerate its commitment to equality, diversity and inclusivity, ensuring that our workforce, stages and boardroom reflect our dedication to social and racial equality. As a united staff and board, we promise to promote an environment that is truly equitable as an ongoing and intentional process of self-examination, accountability and action. Black lives matter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com