Learn basic and advanced scene painting and finishing techniques from professional scenic artists. Apprentices will work alongside our scenic artists to finish professional scenery for fully produced shows.
- Use traditional and exotic techniques to finish scenic elements
- Work with paint, foam, fabric, and other media to create finished scenery
- Take on unique responsibilities as running crew for opera performances at The Barns
- Prior scene painting or equivalent experience
- Understanding of basic scene shop safety
Pay: $7.75/hour + free housing
12-14 week contract
Contact Cate Padgett at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com