Mission Escape Games seeks an experienced scenic artist.
This position will support all scenic and prop based projects led by the projects leads and management. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: installation, construction, maintenance and operations of the scenic artist and will aid in the support of the following areas: staging (construction), lighting, audio, video, paint, scenic dressing, and special effects. Provides hands-on theatrical techniques and skills in the above-mentioned specialty area, following directions from the supervision team.
- Must have theatrical experience in one or more of the following: scenic painter/artist, props, scenic carpenter or construction, rigging, special effects, decor, stage lighting, or live sound reinforcement.
- Ability to follow direction from supervision.
- Ability to work successfully in a group/team.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Able to perform other job duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ability to lend creative expertise to add value to the business designs.
- Constructs, installs, strikes, and/or repairs stage scenes, set dressings, props, lighting equipment, audio equipment, and any other technical equipment as needed
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in the assigned work areas and performs all duties.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Be flexible with hours needed to complete necessary projects.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervision.
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Scenic Painting/Artist: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
Apply through indeed.com. Link below.