Riverside Theatre seeks a paints apprentice for their upcoming season.
• Individual must have a positive attitude, high level or organization, communication, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Previous experience in academic or professional settings.
• Able to life 25 lbs.
• Be familiar with faux finishes, texture applications, color mixing, and paint shop equipment. Drop painting experience considered a plus.
• Have experience with sprayers, including pneumatic, airless, and HVLP.
• Assist with organization, storage and cleaning of paint shop.
• Serve as Scenic Charge for Riverside Children’s Theatre productions as assigned.
• Address paint notes in performance reports as assigned.
• Ability to lead smaller projects and supervise additional help.
• Competent with layout methods
• Assist with in-house benefit performances, rentals and special events as time permits.
Interested candidates should send an email with their resume and references to: Dan Kondas, Production Manager, at dan.kondas@RiversideTheatre.com using the subject line of Paints Apprentice position.
To apply for this job email your details to dan.kondas@RiversideTheatre.com